Added horn sound for Tesla car. [ATS edition]
Changes to default AI traffic truck/bus engine sounds.
Removed some environment sounds.
Files up to date with Jazzycat’s latest AI traffic packs. [ETS2 edition]
Added 2 new horn sounds for Toyota Prius in Jazzycat’s AI Traffic Pack. [ETS2 edition]
Added 2 new horn sounds for Toyota Prius. [ATS edition]
Adapted game_data.sii to latest version. Now has support for Oversize load filter added for Special Transport DLC.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
* ETS2 1.30.1 + ATS 1.29.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
DOWNLOAD size = 429,4 MB