— Sound changes —
2 new Scania horns for AI traffic Scania trucks added to array. [ETS2 edition]
Added 2 new horns for Ford Crown Victoria’s in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added real engine sound for Ford Crown Victoria’s in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
— Compatibility changes —
Dropped support for ATS 1.6. [ATS edition]
Piva’s traffic density mod now has support for Sound Fixes Pack AI traffic distances plugin.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
* ETS2 1.30.0 + ATS 1.29.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
DOWNLOAD size = 404,8 MB