Rolling over to v18.0 for 2018.
Testing new interior_sound_volume of 20% for external environment/traffic sounds heard from cabin (quieter).
Reverted asphalt tire noise to default (to be reworked in 2018). [ETS2 edition]
Lowered volume of cicada daytime sounds at farm. [ATS edition]
Lowered volume of warehouse daytime sounds. [ATS edition]
Updated default reverse beeper sound. [ATS edition]
Lowered volume of click UI sound.
Removed hard acceleration sound of Ford Crown Victoria’s in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added SCS Software’s engine sound for Peterbilt 389 for AI traffic Peterbilt 389’s to array. [ATS edition]
New UI sounds – let me know if it’s better or worse than the vanilla game. [ATS edition]
New UI sounds – let me know if it’s better or worse than the vanilla game. [ETS2 edition]
Changed fuel pump insertion sound effect to one from AlexeyP.
Lowered nighttime cricket ambience a tad. [ATS edition]
Removed hard acceleration sounds of Lamborghini Huracan to prevent slow accelerations from sounding unrealistic.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
* ETS2 1.30.1 + ATS 1.29.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
DOWNLOAD size = 422,1 MB