With the Flieglstation you can create pallets like the name, but this is not all that this device can do, bales or BigBags are also possible.
Dirt / Washable
tractor power required at least 300 hp
Brief introduction to machine operation:
1. Disconnect the Fliegl station from the tractor
2. Start the main engine
3. Start the Flieglstation (speed goes up)
4. Switch on the pallet production
5. when pallet full pallet slides are used to push out.
6. Insert the pallets slider.
Currently, FillTypen supported:
Potato sugarBeet milk seeds fertilizer pigFood woodChips silage straw grass_windrow compost biogas
Credits: Farmer Andy, Ifkonator
FS17_flieglPFS16000 (file size = 41 MB)